Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the beginning...

never in a million years, well maybe not a million but nonethe less, never did i ever think that i'd be doing a blog. i tried to be that typical pre-teen at the age of 11 who wrote in her pretty pink journal, with the fuzzy pen, about boy band crushes and what drama had gone on that day. it lasted i think the total of three days before i found myself utterly bored and writing in the journal wasn't a release but a job, another silly trend like those string bracelets and choker necklaces. definately never found it as a form of release from my day. but somehow here i am, working on a blog, feeling that need to be somewhat clever and entertaining, as though people will look to this as something they have to read. for me, i know im genuinely just not that funny, sometimes, but rarely and really not that clever. and i am quite ok with that.
blogging for me? it will end up being my place of release, i could write this down like anyone else in a journal and talk to god about my day on paper, but i find i get distracted, easily and talking with god in my room or in a place of my own is nice, but my mind wonders. typing is a consisten motion for me, i start and i find it hard to quit. therefore most of the blogs will be ranting and will seem to go on and on. but i know that it is my release and the father already knows my thoughts, but in this way i can tell him about my day without the temptation to lay my head on the pillow for a second, or to get up and look for a new pen, because i don't like the way that one writes. i can let him in this way. and not worry about anyone else, because its for myself and for him. if people read it in the process then awesome, if not then great.


so here i go, let the journey begin.
-mary

No comments:

Post a Comment